The gas fire pit table in the kitchen is often dirty with grease and dirt. No reason to leave them dirty because cleaning is a relatively quick fix. With a couple of cleaning and a little sweat, you will leave as new gas fire pit table.
12 Photos Gallery of: How to Clean Gas Fire Pit Table
How to clean gas burners Kitchen
1. Turn off the pilot light in the kitchen. Most have a switch it off directly. Some older kitchens need to extinguish the flame manually. Make sure all gas fire pit table are turned off before closing the pilot. Read the instructions of the manufacturer of the kitchen if you’re not sure how to disable the driver.
2. Leave a time of 20 minutes for the kitchen to cool prior to cleaning.
3. If the kitchen is still hot, use an oven mitt so you do not burn. Remove the drip tray and burner grates. Prepare the sink with water hot, a split cup of baking soda along with a quarter cup of ammonia.
4. Place the drip tray and louvers in the mixture of water, letting them soak for about an hour. During this process, dedicate your attention to the stove gas fire pit table.
5. Use steel wool to scrub the stains stuck on cooking, drip tray and louvers. Then rinse and dry them.