Deck paint colors comfortable varnished – If you want to paint a comfortable varnished, have to scrape the varnish to highlight the adhesive qualities or finally reject the new finish. You must also select the right kind of paint that promotes an attractive finish and retains its durability for long periods of time.
- To prepare the varnished cabinet to accept the paint, scrape the surface with sandpaper. Alisa vinyl or wood varnish until it feels slightly rough to the touch.
- Protect areas comfortable not want to deck paint colors with masking tape low adhesion. Protect the floor next to the cabinet with a flat fabric protector.
- Apply a first coat of primer sanding closet with a latex brush 2 to 3 inches (5 to 7.6 cm). Wait two hours for the paint to dry.
- Wash the brush under running water.
- Dilute the paint to give a polished, professional finish. Add 1 ounce (28.35 grams) of tap water per gallon (3.8 liters) of paint. Blend for 5 minutes to ensure proper distribution.
- With the brush clean apply two thin layers of deck paint colors diluted with the base. Wait two hours between coats.