At one point, fireplaces Shine Gold were the height of fashion. Currently, they are considered by some owners as ostentatious or just tacky. There is no reason to invest in an expensive chimney in order to change its color of fireplace makeover. But if you like the design of fireplace, you can invest in a primer, spray paint on metal and some inexpensive tools painter. With a little effort, in an hour or two you will have a brand new and stylish fireplace that is neither shiny nor slightly browned. Instructions to change color of fireplace makeover.
12 Photos Gallery of: Changing the Color of Shine Gold Fireplace Makeover
- Unscrew the fireplace and take it outside to paint.
- Protects the fireplace makeover and all its parts. Use masking tape and newspaper to cover the areas you want to protect the paint.
- Spray the metal primer over the fireplace, trying not to touch the other areas. Let dry completely.
- Covers the primer with a layer of metal spray paint. Performs straight and smooth spray painting move. If you use black paint, you probably only need one layer. The white or silver paint need two layers.
- Carefully remove the masking tape and newspaper, taking care not to take off the paint.